- A different way to design your SOHO @Podomoro City loft. Use a cool gray color scheme and use minimalist wooden furniture as well as for the stairs.
- It’s a unique way to style your SOHO @Podomoro City living room by placing some wooden logs to substitute a common coffee table. Combine it along with an industrial-inspired hanging lamp and railings for the mezanine.
- This loft design shows the example of an urban living. You can make your SOHO @Podomoro City looks kind-of like this, especially by combining two corner units. The hanging lamp/artwork makes a great center of attention.
- A modern and comfy black and white loft. The upper mezanine area separated by glass makes it look more spacious. Simple and easy to make it happen for your SOHO @Podomoro City unit.
- Clear glass railing for the mezanine area gives a wide view and spacious ambience for the loft. Another alternative than using mirror wall. Opt for the same tone for the wooden furnitures and ceilings.
- Simple black and white urban loft, with minimalist furnitures and lots of natural light. It’s an easy design for your bachelor SOHO @Podomoro City loft.
For more information : Call : 021-56985555 FB : SOHO Poci dan Pancoran Path : SOHO Podomoro City Ig : @sohopodomorocity
Images taken from pinterest